This area is designed to be primarily residential, with residential garden space, stepping down in height to reflect the Broomhouse Dock apartments next door.
The eastern edge makes up one side of The Refinery, part of the commercial space on site. This will host offices and provide amenity space for the office space at 50 Carnwath Road.
- 70 new homes
- 94 sq m of office and affordable business space
- 9 new full time equivalent jobs
- Sheltered green space for children to use and private residential gardens
- Stepping down from a maximum of 7 storeys on Carnwath Road to a maximum of 4 storeys at Broomhouse Dock
- 43 basement car parking spaces and 87 cycle spaces
The most active area of Fulham Riverside West, with office space on the west side on The Refinery creating activity during the day and restaurants and shops along the Thames in Broomhouse Walk generating activity through to the evening and weekend.
Piper Square will draw people into the site from Carnwath Road, creating a tree lined square leading through to the restaurant space on the Thames.
- 148 new homes
- 98 sq m of office and affordable business space, including artisan ‘open workshops’
- 60 new full time equivalent jobs
- 753 sq m of space for new restaurants and 121 sq m office space
- 175 sq m canoe club
- A large tree lined public square
- Designed as a ‘wharf style’ brick building, reflecting the heritage of the site
- 9 storeys high on the Thames, dropping down towards Carnwath Road
Carnwath Road Industrial Estate
This area contains the largest of the new public spaces. Pier Place in the west will look out onto the river with the potential for access to a river taxi.
Peterborough Place and Trinidad Piazza will provide a destination for pedestrians from Peterborough Road and a main entrance to the site, fringed by shops and restaurants looking out onto the Thames.
Carnwath Court will have residential gardens as well as a large public area with sweeping views along the Thames. This area will also host smaller commercial spaces, with Trinidad Arcade along Carnwath Road hosting affordable business space and artisan workshops, as will Lower Dymock Street on the east of the site.
- Approximately 257 new homes
- 915 sq m of space for new shops and 653 sq m space for new restaurants
- 84 new full time equivalent jobs
- A series of large public spaces connecting the area to the river
- Taller buildings to give dramatic impact and generate interest on the east side of the development
- 12 storeys on the Thames, dropping down to 4
- 153 basement car parking spaces and 335 cycle spaces
Click the images above on the left for a larger view.
Write to us at:
Public Consultation (Cascade)
14-16 Regent Street